Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Twice in one day

Date: 7/1/09
Place: Cosmo Park, Columbia, MO
Kites: 3d on 12' and 6'
Wind: 0 - 1 mph
Weather: Sunny Sunrise, 68º

With the 3d on 12' I flew the usual tricks. With 6' lines I was able to fly some up-and-overs. 360s were much easier with the very short lines.

2nd Fly of the day - after work:
Place: Cosmo Park, Columbia, MO
Kites: E2 on 85'
Wind: 4 - 8 mph
Weather: Sunny, 80º

With very nice weather conditions I couldn't resist a 2nd kite flying session today (and with a full-sized kite)! I did lots of fades, backspins, backflips/lazy susans, flic-flacs, axels; the usual lower wind tricks. I almost flew a Jacob's Ladder rung.

I'm flying (not a kite, but in an airplane) to Bozeman on Friday, 7/3, and plan on taking the 3d and the E2 in order to show my family and friends there what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment