Friday, July 17, 2009

Bethel Park - Echo and Skate Kites Arrived!

Date: 7/17/09
Place: Bethel Park, Columbia, MO
Kites: E2 on 85'
Wind: 4 - 9 mph, ENE
Weather: Sunny, 82º

I got off of work a little early and the weather was great for flying a kite. My usual place to fly is being used by the Show-Me Games. So I flew at Bethel Park for a change. The wind was very squirrely down low and a bit gusty up high, but still decent for some fun tricks. I did some fades (but no flic-flacs), axels, 540s and got one triple backspin.

Today, my new Echo and Skate kites arrived from Focus Designs! They look very nice. I think I chose some good colors. Can't wait to try them! I didn't fly them today because I went straight to flying after work instead of going home first. Anyway, there was too much wind today for these light/no-wind kites.

No comments:

Post a Comment