Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day! - Yo-Yo

Date: 3/17/09 - Happy St. Patricks Day!
Place: Cosmo Park, Columbia, MO
Kites: E2 on 85' lines
Wind: 5 - 10 mph, S-SW
Weather: Sunny, 72º

I don't have a green kite (yet) to fly. But I did sandwich my kite flying in between playing Irish music on the sidewalk downtown and playing Irish music at a local pub/restaurant, " Coley's."

I found out that soccer starts happening the last weekend of March. Hopefully, I'll still be able to fly at the Cosmo Park either in a different location or at a different time.

It was a good day to practice the usual variety of tricks.

I did get a yo-yo (with no yo-yo stoppers on the kite) by accident where the kite back-flipped all the way around to regular flying position, flew a bit, and then then unwrapped to fly off.

No comments:

Post a Comment