Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What is an upsidedown yo-yo stopper?

Date: 4/22/09
Place: Cosmo Park, Columbia, MO
Kites: Zephyr on 75'
Wind: 0 - 6 mph, NW-SW
Weather: Sunny, 70º

I finally had a day I could fly my Zephyr. Flying today was mostly getting used to flying the Zephir again. I was able to do most of the tricks I know except for the 540. I'm not sure why that trick is not working.

I did get some yo-yo's, backflipping the kite at the top of the wind window, then flying around, then unwrapping after a flare (but, no "fruit rollups" which is the unwrapping, but into a fade). I noticed that one of my Zephyr's yo-yo stoppers was installed upsidedown.

Question: What is an upsidedown yo-yo stopper?
Answer: An oy-oy, or maybe an oh-oh. :^)

New trick or combo: A fade, to a lateral-roll, to a backflip (but only once).

No comments:

Post a Comment