Monday, September 19, 2011

1st day of Work/Training at Volt/VMC/Microsoft

Date: 9/19/2011, Monday
Place: 100 Acres Park, Moorhead, MN
Kites: Nirvana on 75'
Wind: 8 to 4 mph, S
Weather: Mostly Sunny, 73º


This was an evening fly after my first official day of work (actually, being trained) at Volt/VMC/Microsoft.

The wind dropped to zero as the sun actually set (very nice) and then started picking up again. I tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to take some photos of the Nirvana and the sunset while flying the kite.  But this one turned out good.


Where I was flying the ground was very hard (at least to my feet) and dry. And of course with a dual-line kite I move around a lot more. I flew a lot of my regular tricks: Jacob's Ladders, fades, flic-flacs, back-spins.

No comments:

Post a Comment