Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wish List

Not in any particular order:

Focus Kite Designs: Reflection by Paul DeBakker.
This is an indoor or no wind kite. Only right now I don't have a good place to fly such a kite.

Skyburner: I-NAK.
This is also an indoor kite. Can't decide which indoor kite to buy.

Sky Sport Design V.I.P. by Lam Hoac.
V.I.P. stands for Vented Indoor Performance. This would be an outstanding indoor kite to own. It may not be in production.

(Now on order!) Precision Kite Co. Wren.
An indoor kite that I've been told is a good floaty kite that is a good first kite for flying indoors.

Prism Snapshot.
This could be a good kite to fly in conditions where I'm worried about damage. A good kite to introduce a friend to flying. I may do a little research to see if there is a similar kite by another brand that would be better.

Prism Micron.
A small portable fast kite that might be a fun kite to fly. It might fulfill the same function that my old Skyfox does, only with current technology and features.

Beetle.
This would be a great kite to have in my collection to introduce friends to flying dual line stunt kites.


No comments:

Post a Comment