Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Ron!

Date: 12/10/2011
Place: 100 Acres Park, Moorhead, MN
Kites: Rev 1.5 "Hawk" 3-wrap on 70'
Wind: 5 to 9 mph, SW
Weather: Sunny, 36ยบ
16 flights at $16.13/flight

This was a nice sunny no-snow wintery day. Annett walked while I flew my kite. I had more line trouble than usual, a knot at the start and then several times the kite got stuck upside-down on the ground and I had to walk to it and make it right again. It was maybe the lightest wind day I've flown a quad-line kite in. Usually if the wind is this light I fly a dual-line kite. But at the start of the flying the wind seemed too strong for a dual-liner. There were lots of geese again, but mostly to the east of where I was flying. 

Ron was my 1st best friend until I was 10 and we moved from Livingston to Bozeman, MT. I still remember when his birthday is.

No comments:

Post a Comment