Sunday, November 1, 2009

Flying Session #200 - VOX Photos

Date: 11/1/09
Place: Cosmo, Columbia, MO
Kites: E2 on 85'
Wind: 7 - 15 mph, W
Weather: Sunny, 57º

This flying session was, if I have my records correct (and know how to count), number 200 for the year!

I met Kelsey, a new enthusiastic dual-line flyer (and VOX reporter), at Cosmo to help her fly her learn to fly her new Beetle. Two VOX photographers also showed up. It was a little strange having them lurking around taking lots of photos. Kelsey was a little nervous with them there, so I got my E2 out to give them a demo of some trick flying. I flew fairly well for this demo, but was not able to do any decent flic-flacs until after they left. Kelsey was called in to work early and also left. I flew for another hour since the wind and weather conditions were so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment