Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve! - 2009 Statistics

Date: 12/31/09, Thurs.
Place: Cosmo, Columbia, MO
Kites: E2 on 85'
Wind: 5 - 8 mph, NW
Weather: Sunny, 28º


This was my last day of work as a full-time employee at eMINTS. I'll be working half-time for a couple of months - hopefully. They let us off early and it was sunny, so I went for a kite fly. The grass was wet with a some light patches of snow, but there was a gentle "floaty" wind that was very nice for flying the E2.

I had a nice set of flic-flacs, some floaty back-flips/lazy-susans, some 540s on the left and half-axels. Twice I got a yo-yo wrap, kind of hard to do with the E2, which has no yo-yo stoppers.

2009 Statistics













Number of days I flew a kite: 226 (out of 365 days) = 62% of all days!

No comments:

Post a Comment